Saturday, September 6, 2014

Update

I'm sure you've all noticed that I haven't been posting as frequently for the last few months.  To put it simply, life has just gotten crazy, and it's going to be even crazier for me in the upcoming months.  The reason why?  I've started college!  I'm a senior in high school, but I'm doing dual enrollment classes at my local community college.  So things are pretty busy.



Unfortunately, since school takes priority over blogging, my posts are going to be even more sporadic than they have been.  I don't want to abandon my blog completely - I've enjoyed the experience of blogging too much to just quit! - but it's definitely going to be taking a backseat.  I still want to post at least 2 or 3 times a month, probably a book review or two and my usual monthly reading update.  But I felt like I should post an update just so everyone officially knows.  I may not have time to post very often, but I'm still here. :) Thanks for sticking around, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment