Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (47)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to read.

My pick is Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins!


Goodreads summary:

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

My thoughts:

I absolutely love Stephanie Perkins's books.  She writes some of the best YA contemporary fiction I've ever read, hands down.  Her characters are so adorkable and swoony!  Plus, all the pre-reviews I've read for this book have simply gushed about it.  I can't wait for it to come out!

Isla and the Happily Ever After releases August 14, 2014.

~ Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is It's About Time! I have been waiting for this book for SO long! I added this to my Goodreads tbr list on Feb. 18, 2011. That's 3 1/2 years. This book better be EPIC!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete