Saturday, June 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (13)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.

Here's my haul!



Books I bought/received:
- The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer
- The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

So far I've only read The Art of Lainey, which I loved!  It was a super-cute, addicting contemporary.  I can't wait to read the others - Sarah Strohmeyer is one of my favorite authors, and I've heard great things about Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

What's in your book haul?  Comment with a link to your blog!

~ Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul this week. I have to admit to not being the biggest fan of Art of Lainey, so I'm happy you ended up loving it. The Secrets of Lily Graves looks really interesting, I'm excited to read that one myself. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week, here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books for you this week! I have had Riggs's book on my TBR list for a while now. I hope you enjoy them!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves_21.html
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete