Sunday, March 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (11)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted at Tynga's Reviews.

I just realized it's been a couple months since I've done a post about a book haul, and I went to the library recently, so I decided it was perfect timing. :) Here's my haul!


Books I bought/received
- Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger
- Remnants by Lisa T. Bergren

Books I got from the library:
- Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
- Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
- Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
- UnSouled by Neal Shusterman
- Enders by Lissa Price

Really excited about all these books!  Most of them are sequels/companion novels, and I can't wait to get started - so far, I've only read Remnants (which I loved!).

If you posted a book haul on your blog, feel to free to comment with a link.  I'd love to stop by! :)

~ Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to add some of these to my tbr pile. Great looking haul! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/stacking-shelves.html

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete