Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.

Here's my haul for the week (featuring my penguin rug in the background lol)!


Books I bought/received:
- Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
- Minders by Michelle Jaffe
- Like Moonlight at Low Tide by Nicole Quigley
- Hover by Melissa West

Books I got from the library:
- Splintered by A.G. Howard
- Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
- Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland

I've only read Perfect Ruin, which I absolutely loved, so far.  I'm especially excited to dive into Splintered and Crown of Midnight, though!

What's in your haul this week?

~ Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. You received some of my greatest book wants. So awesome that you loved Perfect Ruin! I'm excited to get my hands on a copy. :) Your rug is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lots of great books. I've seen Nantucket Blue quite a lot, may have to try that. It looks really great. I want to get Perfect Ruin for myself, it looks really great. Splintered is one that I've borrowed as well, hoping to read it soon as I have an eARC of Unhinged, both look great. I hope you enjoy your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to read Splintered! You've just reminded me.

    ReplyDelete