Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (8)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews.

Here's a picture of my books:


Books I bought:
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Books I received:
- Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland
- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
- Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
- The Liberator by Victoria Scott
- The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart by Leanna Renee Hieber

Um...wow.  Talk about some exciting books!  (I haven't read any yet except for Allegiant, which I'm currently reading.)  I was lucky enough to win the prize for the gold team in the YA scavenger hunt, so it's been fun to receive lots of new books in the mail!  I can't wait to dive into these new books.

What new books have you gotten?  Leave a link to your StS in the comments! :)

~ Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. You did get some seriously exciting books this week! I loved Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea and have been pining for Vengeance Bound. I'm still on the fence about Allegiant, Insurgent wasn't my favorite but I think peer pressure is going to force me to buy it this week lol

    Happy Reading!
    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay - I've heard nothing but great things about BtDatDBS! Definitely going to start it soon. I finished Allegiant and have to say, if you didn't like Insurgent you probably won't like Allegiant much, but it's worth reading just to find out what happens. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete