Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (7)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Here's my haul - it's a big one this week!  Sorry for the crappy picture, I was kinda running out of space in my room to set out all these books, LOL.

 
 
Books I got from the library:

- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
- Rush by Eve Silver
- Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- The Elementals by Saundra Mitchell
- Belladonna by Fiona Paul
- Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Books I bought/received:
- Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame
- Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
- Eramane by Frankie Ash

Um, whoa.  I was not expecting to have so many books this week.  But what can I say?  My library got tons of new books in.  A girl can't resist the call of those gloriously beautiful book covers. ;) So far I've only read Not a Drop to Drink, but I can't wait to read the rest!

What should I read first?  I really need some help deciding...there are WAY too many books for me to choose from by myself!

What books did you get this week?  Leave a link to your StS in the comments!

~ Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. I have seen Not A Drop To Drink on so many blogs! I need to get this book!!! I recently read and reviewed The Beginning Of Everything (it's called Severed Heads, Broken Hearts in the UK) and found that really enjoyable, had me laughing like crazy. Hope you enjoy your books.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! I have heard great things about Eleanor & Park and Not a Drop to Drink. Enjoy 'em! New GFC follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete