Friday, August 2, 2013

Feature & Follow #1



Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  This week's question is "How do you handle a book you don't like?  Do you DNF or do you power through?"

I'm one of those people who always has to finish the book, no matter what - which can be really torturous sometimes!  If I really can't stand the book, I'll skim a bit here and there, but I have this thing about always finishing it.  I just don't feel right reviewing/rating it if I haven't read it all the way. 

If you'd like, I'd love it if you follow me through GFC, or on Twitter @KTheBookworm.  If you do, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back! :)

~ Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. *NEW GFC FOLLOWER*I agree, I feel that you can only really review a book if you've at least finished it. Although I believe I did have one book that I just couldn't do it and basically just said I couldn't finish it in my review....it was to horrible!

    ReplyDelete