Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors That I'd Put on My Auto-Buy List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Broke and Bookish.  Each week a new list topic is posted, and book bloggers fill in their choices. This week's topic is "Top Ten Authors That I'd Put on My Auto-Buy List."

My Top Ten:

1. Jennifer L. Armentrout.  Her books are always amazing!  I love everything she's written.

2. Lauren DeStefano.  I am a huge fan of this author - her books are definitely worth buying.

3. Sangu Mandanna.  She's the author of The Lost Girl, and I loved it so much, I know I will buy more of her future books!

4. Cynthia Hand.  She's SO talented - I can't wait for her new YA book to come out next year.

5. Jenny B. Jones.  I basically adore all of her books.  She's not very well-known, but I wish she was - her books are so wonderful.'

6. Tahereh Mafi.  Need I say more?  This author is unbelievably talented and writes such gorgeous prose. 

7. Cassandra Clare.  This one's pretty self-explanatory.  And yes, I've already pre-ordered Clockwork Princess. :D

8. Veronica Roth.  Like many others, I was blown away by Divergent and Insurgent and can't wait for the last book to come out!

9. Jess Rothenberg.  I loved her debut, The Catastrophic History of You and Me, so much that I want to buy her next book as soon as it releases!

10. Rachel Harris.  I adored her first book and I'm definitely going to check out her future work! 

Leave a comment with a link to your TTT!

~ The Bookworm

2 comments:

  1. Looks like we share a few authors :). I totally agree with Lauren DeStefano and Tahereh Mafi! I also agree with Cynthia Hand <3

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is great too! I'm glad you put Tahereh Mafi on there.

    ReplyDelete