Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Top 5 Books of January 2013

Each month, I post a list of the books I read that month, and what my top five favorite books of the month were.  Here's all the books I read in January:

- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
- Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini
- The Essence by Kimberly Derting
- Little Miss Red by Robin Palmer
- Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson
- When it Happens by Susane Colasanti
- Neverfall by Brodi Ashton
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- Spark by Brigid Kemmerer
- Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Love Birds: Beyond Death by Lysious
- Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton (reread)
- Everbound by Brodi Ashton
- Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
- The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson
- White Cat by Holly Black

I read lots of great book this month!  My top five favorites are:

1. Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout.  Talk about a fantastic sequel!  This book was a wonderful blend of action and humor, and the characters are all so amazing!  I can't wait to read Deity.

2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.  Oh.  My.  Word.  You guys, why did I not read this book sooner?  It's soooo good.  And Etienne?  *swoon*

3. Everbound by Brodi Ashton.  I've decided that Everbound was even better than the first book in the series, Everneath.  Even though there's not much of Jack in this book, it still blew me away with its creativity and sheer amazingness.

4. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols.  Ahh, I love Jennifer Echols's books to death, and Going Too Far was no exception.  I was totally lost in this engrossing story.  I can't wait to read more of her books.

5. Spark by Brigid Kemmerer.  Another great sequel.  I adore Gabriel's character, and everything about this book was absolutely perfect.  I love this series so much!

And, because I can't bear to not mention the other books I enjoyed, honorable mentions go to Lola and the Boy Next Door, White Cat, Touching the Surface, and Nevermore!

What are some of your favorite books from this past month?  Let me know in the comments. :)

~ The Bookworm

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you read so many great books last month, I wish I could read that many in one time! I stay at home too but I still can't read that many! I'll have to check out some of the ones you said were your favorites! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alise! Hope you're able to check some of them out! :)

      Delete