Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm baaack!

This is the last day of NaNoWriMo, and I managed to complete the 50,000 word goal this morning!  My novel is now finished and it's 133 pages and 50,517 words long. :) So excited!  Writing a novel in a month was a crazy but super fun experience!

Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone an idea of the posts and book reviews I'll be adding soon.  I'm going to start doing In My Mailbox, Top Ten Tuesday, and Waiting on Wednesday posts again weekly, and tomorrow, I'll be posting my monthly Top 5 Books post.

Also, you can expect reviews for these books in the next week or two: Through the Ever Night, Time Between Us, Storm, Finale, Stormdancer, and False Memory.  Those are a handful of the books I've read this month that I really want to review. :)

~ The Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment